Welcome to the first of my new monthly home series where I scour the net and bring you ten of my ‘must have’ lifestyle and home products. I’m not promising I won’t be buying everything too…how exciting for my bank balance! So as you can tell I’ve went a little rose gold crazy and that’s because it’s a colour I really want to bring in to my wedding so I spend every spare second I have searching the interwebs high and low for anything copper and trying to figure out how I could bring it into my wedding.
This month I’ve went a little Oliver Bonas mad and it’s so upsetting that the nearest store is over 70 miles away from me although I could definitely use it as an excuse to go on a little day trip!
I love all the metallics that are around at the minute, it’s such a nice change and the best part is it can either be a main colour scheme or metallics generally go with any other colour you’ve got if you want to add a little accent throughout your home.
Lifestyle and Home Favourites
- Matalan gold storage box, £8
- Anthropologie ataluna coasters, £10
- George terracotta tealight holders, £8
- Matalan ornate multi photo frame, £15
- Oliver Bonas metallic wine glasses, £29
- Oliver Bonas glass tray, £14
- Oliver Bonas copper floor lamp, £180
- Oliver Bonas mixed metal pots and tray, £45
- H&M wire basket, £14.99
- Primark Buddha ornament, £3